We are now going through the process of getting the old trailer off the lot and getting the new one in. Right now we are dealing with the banks and the insurance company and the campground to make this happen. We were rejected by one bank because we made 'ONE' late payment over a year ago. Fortunately, the second bank was a lot more lenient. I guess our money dosen't stink as bad to them. We also had to have the campsite checked because the new trailer is larger. Now we are arranging to have certain trees cut down to make room for the new trailer.
Sarah is already getting items for the new trailer and packing older dishes, cookware and glasses for when we move in. So things are moving along well for now. We are still waiting for the trees to be cut down, and hopefully, the campground and the dealer will inform us when the old trailer will be moved out and the new trailer moved in. Unfortunately, the campground only allows this on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. So we'll have to take a day off from work and get up there really early because they move them between 8 and 12 noon.
A few weeks ago we went back up there to remove the deck that is against the old trailer. That's me standing on the deck before I cut it up into pieces so that I can take them to the dumpster. That also include the stairs that I put on the deck so that we could get onto it safely. It took most of the day, but the deck is now out of the way and the ground has been cleared a bit to make room for the new trailer.
That's where we stand right now. Part 2 will continue and hopefully finish the story